(Windows) Turning Off All Windows Notifications & Popups
On your Grafana display you're not going to want anything popping up over Grafana. In order to accomplish this, some settings on your Windows PC have to be changed.
This is a Windows specific tutorial.
- (Windows) Starting Grafana In Fullscreen When Endpoint Display Boots
- (Windows) Focusing Grafana On Top Of All Other Windows On A 60 Second Cycle
- (Windows) Switching off all Windows notifications
1. Go to Windows Settings
Start -> Settings:
2. Type "Notifications" in the search bar
And then click
Notifications & action settings.
3. Disable all notifications
Switch all of these notifications off: